Postpartum Weight Loss Support

3 posts last post by Samantha 7 months ago

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago

I am 7 months Postpartum and I am struggling hard with weight loss. It fell off a lot faster after my second child 7 years ago and now it is CLINGING to me and won't go away. I am moving, walking, drinking water and I have even cut back on a lot of things and still nothing.

Any tips or suggestions? I am struggling and it is starting to impact my attitude.

link

Taylor
Threads: 0
Taylor

7 months ago

I'm still clinging on to my first's baby weight 4 years later hahaha. Cutting out as much sugar and processed food as possible without without hating my life (still indulge regularly) and my new workout routine with Barre, its finally melting away slowly but surely! The Dailey Method in Bend has been a godsend for me. I'm becoming an instructor there in April and its changed my life! Never thought I'd be a fitness instructor. We have an open house the first weekend of April if you want to try it out!

link
Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago
Taylor wrote

I'm still clinging on to my first's baby weight 4 years later hahaha. Cutting out as much sugar and processed food as possible without without hating my life (still indulge regularly) and my new workout routine with Barre, its finally melting away slowly but surely! The Dailey Method in Bend has bee...

I have heard of Barre! I should really look into it. Might be nice to get out of the house without kids too.

link
Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 3 days ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 3 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 3 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 3 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 5 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Earth Mama Nipple Cream
Gyroor Hoverboard Warrior 8.5 inch
Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

Parenting

sometimes i feel like a bad mom when i get upset with my kids but sometimes i just have really bad days.

0 0 4

All

covid 19 can suck it

6 1 0

All

i'm so tired of friendships that feel like a game. if you are my friend, be consistent.

0 8 2