Coping with depression and being a mom

3 posts last post by Samantha almost 2 years ago

Samantha
🎄 Festive
Threads: 85
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

almost 2 years ago
I have depression and anxiety and it can have a huge impact on how I parent sometimes. I feel like sometimes I shut down and struggle with finding that balance. I love my family but sometimes I just want to be left alone so I can try to manage my emotions and feelings. How do you cope? I try to just remove myself and go lay down until I feel better but sometimes it just isn't enough!
link

Mikayla
Threads: 0
Mikayla

almost 2 years ago
I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically do affirmations, yoga, enjoy my coffee/ tea and do my skincare in this time.
link
Samantha
🎄 Festive
Threads: 85
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

almost 2 years ago
Mikayla wrote
I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically...
I REALLY want to get into yoga! How do you shut down though in order to focus? that is a big problem of mine.
link
Latest Posts
Sounds fun! I need to get a ginge
Samantha | 1 month ago
Those weekend we are going to dec
Cora | 1 month ago
Did you ever end up finishing the
Samantha | 1 month ago
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 9 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 9 mo ago
Latest Threads
Quality time as a family during h
Samantha | 1 month ago
Anything goes with Samantha Episo
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 6 mo ago
baby books
Amber | 9 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 9 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
mushie Stacking Cups Toy
Graco Extend2Fit
Safety 1st onboard 35 LT Infant Car Seat
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

Relationships

when friendships end and it's not your choice. it hurts like hell.

0 3 9

All

Being a single mom is very challenging sometimes. I feel like I’m doing everything but not enough at the same time. Finding a balance between “Mom” me and “regular” me is so hard, and sometimes I just feel alone.

0 1 4

All

covid is ruining my marriage.

0 0 7