Coping with depression and being a mom

3 posts last post by Samantha 7 months ago

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago

I have depression and anxiety and it can have a huge impact on how I parent sometimes. I feel like sometimes I shut down and struggle with finding that balance. I love my family but sometimes I just want to be left alone so I can try to manage my emotions and feelings. How do you cope? I try to just remove myself and go lay down until I feel better but sometimes it just isn't enough!

link

Mikayla
Threads: 0
Mikayla

7 months ago

I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically do affirmations, yoga, enjoy my coffee/ tea and do my skincare in this time.

link
Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago
Mikayla wrote

I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically...

I REALLY want to get into yoga! How do you shut down though in order to focus? that is a big problem of mine.

link
Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 3 days ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 3 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 3 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 3 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 5 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Britax One4Life ClickTight All-in-One Car Seat
Disney Mickey Mouse 5 Pk
Gerber Baby Girls' 2-Pack Blanket Sleeper
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

covid 19 can suck it

6 1 0

Relationships

when you work so hard at being a good friend and feel like in return they could care less about you.

0 0 4

Holidays

I wish the holidays could be more about spending time with the people we love than feeling like we have to put on a show. There's always so much pressure.

0 7 2