Coping with depression and being a mom

3 posts last post by Samantha over 1 year ago

Samantha
😌 Grateful
Threads: 83
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
I have depression and anxiety and it can have a huge impact on how I parent sometimes. I feel like sometimes I shut down and struggle with finding that balance. I love my family but sometimes I just want to be left alone so I can try to manage my emotions and feelings. How do you cope? I try to just remove myself and go lay down until I feel better but sometimes it just isn't enough!
link

Mikayla
Threads: 0
Mikayla

over 1 year ago
I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically do affirmations, yoga, enjoy my coffee/ tea and do my skincare in this time.
link
Samantha
😌 Grateful
Threads: 83
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
Mikayla wrote
I always feel better when I can step away to collect myself. Typically driving to grab a coffee or doing a grocery run by myself helps. I’ve recently starting getting up before everyone else so I can have quiet time to flow into my day rather than waking up with the girls and just going. I typically...
I REALLY want to get into yoga! How do you shut down though in order to focus? that is a big problem of mine.
link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 3 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 3 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 3 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 3 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 4 mo ago
Latest Threads
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 7 hours ago
baby books
Amber | 3 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Lipstick
Cotton Linen Solid Jumpsuit
Melissa & Doug Make-a-Face Sticker Pad
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

Parenting

as far as vaccines are considered, they scare the shit out of me

1 3 9

All

i feel like i'm drowning and no one notices.

0 0 12

Parenting

I never get a break because of no one wanting to watch my special needs daughter (they will watch my other two but nobody will take her) and I feel like I am nearing my breaking point. I just want an hour with my husband without the spawns but I feel like that will never happen so I cry a lot

0 1 5