Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Vitex (chasteberry) for menses

4 posts last post by Samantha about 1 year ago

Amanda
Threads: 1
Amanda

about 1 year ago
I am 15 months PP and still breastfeeding occasionally, just had my first postpartum cycle about 45 days ago, but no sign of her since! I know that postpartum periods, especially when still breastfeeding, are wonky beasts, but I'd love to have more insight into my own fertility right now and a regular period is definitely good insight! I'm wondering if anyone has had luck using Vitex to help regulate/ bring on the return of your period. I've heard great things about it!
link

Samantha
🧛 Sparkly
Threads: 82
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
So I actually have Endometriosis and PCOS and wasn't having periods! So when I went and saw my doctor she suggested taking Vitex. The kind I took was a powder and it was easy to just mix into my morning smoothie and after just one month my period started and I kept with it and it stayed and was regular!
link
Amanda
Threads: 1
Amanda

about 1 year ago
Samantha wrote
So I actually have Endometriosis and PCOS and wasn't having periods! So when I went and saw my doctor she suggested taking Vitex. The kind I took was a powder and it was easy to just mix into my morning smoothie and after just one month my period started and I kept with it and it stayed and was regu...
Okay, that is so awesome! I'll have to research powder vs extract vs pill, I'm really curious to try it!
link
Samantha
🧛 Sparkly
Threads: 82
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
Amanda wrote
Okay, that is so awesome! I'll have to research powder vs extract vs pill, I'm really curious to try it!
Amazon! 🥰
link
Latest Posts
Yes! it is SO healthy to set time
Samantha | 3 days ago
I made mine! We did the pouches a
Samantha | 3 days ago
I actually haven't! But I want to
Samantha | 3 days ago
Do you read books about time mana
Amber | 4 days ago
I am sending the hubby out to get
Krysta | 6 days ago
Latest Threads
Baby food
Luca | 2 days ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 3 days ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 days ago
parenting question
Amber | 4 days ago
Breakfast Ideas
Krysta | 6 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Little Tikes 3' Trampoline
Dream On Me Waterproof Mattress
My Cinema Lightbox with 100 Letters
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

it sucks when you don't have anyone to talk to. it always feels like what's going on in my life is insignificant compared to others.

0 0 8

All

i am so worn down most days. i just feel like giving up often.

0 0 5

All

My spouse and I haven't had a break from our kids in years. It doesn't give us the time to "refresh", and we're constantly overwhelmed. Family offers to watch one at a time once every six months. They don't get that we need a night without either, and it makes me feel guilty wanting that.

0 3 4