Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Vitex (chasteberry) for menses

4 posts last post by Samantha over 1 year ago

Amanda
Threads: 1
Amanda

over 1 year ago
I am 15 months PP and still breastfeeding occasionally, just had my first postpartum cycle about 45 days ago, but no sign of her since! I know that postpartum periods, especially when still breastfeeding, are wonky beasts, but I'd love to have more insight into my own fertility right now and a regular period is definitely good insight! I'm wondering if anyone has had luck using Vitex to help regulate/ bring on the return of your period. I've heard great things about it!
link

Samantha
😌 Grateful
Threads: 83
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
So I actually have Endometriosis and PCOS and wasn't having periods! So when I went and saw my doctor she suggested taking Vitex. The kind I took was a powder and it was easy to just mix into my morning smoothie and after just one month my period started and I kept with it and it stayed and was regular!
link
Amanda
Threads: 1
Amanda

over 1 year ago
Samantha wrote
So I actually have Endometriosis and PCOS and wasn't having periods! So when I went and saw my doctor she suggested taking Vitex. The kind I took was a powder and it was easy to just mix into my morning smoothie and after just one month my period started and I kept with it and it stayed and was regu...
Okay, that is so awesome! I'll have to research powder vs extract vs pill, I'm really curious to try it!
link
Samantha
😌 Grateful
Threads: 83
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
Amanda wrote
Okay, that is so awesome! I'll have to research powder vs extract vs pill, I'm really curious to try it!
Amazon! 🥰
link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 3 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 3 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 3 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 3 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 4 mo ago
Latest Threads
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 6 hours ago
baby books
Amber | 3 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Yoga Sprout Unisex Baby Mink
Sport Gym Duffle Travel Bag
Growing You: Keepsake Pregnancy Journal
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

All

i wish i could laugh more!

0 1 5

Parenting

as far as vaccines are considered, they scare the shit out of me

1 3 9

All

my kids have worn out my mom name...thinking of changing it to something else lol

7 0 0