Login Register
Home
Forum Podcast Confessions Amazon Shop

Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Anyone have good ideas on creating your own baby food?

3 posts last post by GDad 5 months ago

GDad
🧙 Magical
Threads: 3
GDad

over 1 year ago
We usually purchase baby food from the store, but it seems super simple to make from scratch. Other than the simple mushed bananas, carrots and others, anyone have any good recipes their babies seem to like?
link

Amber
💤 Tired
Threads: 4
Amber
| 2 kids

5 months ago

I've been thinking about it, too. It's better to make it myself since I'm confident in the foods I give my kids. I used to make the usual puree of carrots and apples, my youngest son liked it very much. A lot of recipes on youtube. 

link
GDad
🧙 Magical
Threads: 3
GDad

5 months ago
Amber wrote
I've been thinking about it, too. It's better to make it myself since I'm confident in the foods I give my kids. I used to make the usual puree of carrots and apples, my youngest son liked it very much. A lot of recipes on youtube.

Thank you, good idea. We're past the baby food phase now, which is great since our youngest is getting older, she loves to eat real food. Just have to watch out for allergies and anything that's the right size she can choke on. 

It's always fun to see our youngest try new foods. She lights up when she loves something, which is always fun to see. This usually happens when she tastes something with sugar, but we try to stay away from that if we can. She's a big meat eater too, she starts dancing when she eats it 💃.

link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 3 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 3 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 3 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 3 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 3 mo ago
Latest Threads
baby books
Amber | 3 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
parenting question
Amber | 4 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Women Basic Crew Neck Crop Tank Top
Evenflo Versatile Play Space
Hanes Ultimate Baby Flexy 3 Pack
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

All

i’m exhausted. i don’t want to ask for help anymore. why is it so hard for my loved ones to see me drowning and still not offer for to step up?!

0 0 5

Parenting

i know you're not supposed to have favorite kids, but i do. i don't show it, but deep down inside i feel it. i feel horrible about it, but i can't help it as much as i try. does that make me a bad parent?

0 9 3

All

Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.

0 1 9