7 year old having tantrums

3 posts last post by Cora about 1 year ago

Cora
🍷 Thirsty
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

about 1 year ago
My 7 year old has been having horrible tantrums (screaming, throwing things, slamming doors, etc,). We have found some ways to help her deal with her "big feelings" and anger but are always looking for more ideas on how to help her. Has anyone else dealt with this?
link

Samantha
🧛 Sparkly
Threads: 81
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
Hey! I think I had mentioned it but I cannot remember but we used an emotions chart that we found on pinterest! Super helpful! I might actually start using it again with Scarlett because she is starting to have BIG moods and feelings. I get super frustrated sometimes when she acts out vs saying hey how are you feeling and WHY are you feeling that way. Maybe they have a cute one she can pick!? Maybe I should have one for me haha "Mom is overwhelmed today" LOL
link
Cora
🍷 Thirsty
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

about 1 year ago
Samantha wrote
Hey! I think I had mentioned it but I cannot remember but we used an emotions chart that we found on pinterest! Super helpful! I might actually start using it again with Scarlett because she is starting to have BIG moods and feelings. I get super frustrated sometimes when she acts out vs saying hey ...
I like that! Thank you :)
link
Latest Posts
I am sending the hubby out to get
Krysta | 1 day ago
Oh this looks amazing! Then you d
Krysta | 1 day ago
Exactly. Just because we are home
Samantha | 27 days ago
sure! share away! I do kind of la
Samantha | 27 days ago
I don't have the smoothest histor
Amber | 27 days ago
Latest Threads
Breakfast Ideas
Krysta | 1 day ago
Ask and Answer Monday Episode 26
Samantha | 12 days ago
banana cheesecake
Amber | 1 month ago
Postpartum must haves!
Samantha | 1 month ago
your day routine
Amber | 1 month ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Graco 4Ever DLX 4 in 1 Car Seat
Diapers Newborn/Size 1 (8-14 lb), 198 Count
Itzy Ritzy Diaper Bag Backpack
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.

0 1 9

All

i can't stop crying. i try so hard but am reminded over and over that i'm not enough and never will be.

0 0 9

All

my heart hurts. i'm not sure how much more i can take.

0 0 5