7 year old having tantrums

3 posts last post by Cora over 1 year ago

Cora
🍷 Thirsty
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

over 1 year ago
My 7 year old has been having horrible tantrums (screaming, throwing things, slamming doors, etc,). We have found some ways to help her deal with her "big feelings" and anger but are always looking for more ideas on how to help her. Has anyone else dealt with this?
link

Samantha
✌️ Peaceful
Threads: 84
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
Hey! I think I had mentioned it but I cannot remember but we used an emotions chart that we found on pinterest! Super helpful! I might actually start using it again with Scarlett because she is starting to have BIG moods and feelings. I get super frustrated sometimes when she acts out vs saying hey how are you feeling and WHY are you feeling that way. Maybe they have a cute one she can pick!? Maybe I should have one for me haha "Mom is overwhelmed today" LOL
link
Cora
🍷 Thirsty
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

over 1 year ago
Samantha wrote
Hey! I think I had mentioned it but I cannot remember but we used an emotions chart that we found on pinterest! Super helpful! I might actually start using it again with Scarlett because she is starting to have BIG moods and feelings. I get super frustrated sometimes when she acts out vs saying hey ...
I like that! Thank you :)
link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 5 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 5 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 5 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 5 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 5 mo ago
Latest Threads
Anything goes with Samantha Episo
Samantha | 7 days ago
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 2 mo ago
baby books
Amber | 5 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 5 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 5 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Shark Pajamas
Wide Stretchy Cinch Belt 3 Inch
Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Bouncer
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

Parenting

sometimes i feel like a bad mom when i get upset with my kids but sometimes i just have really bad days.

0 1 7

All

i wish i could get a hotel room to myself for the night just to be alone.

0 5 0

All

i will prepare an elaborate meal for myself and make something basical for the kids. they wouldn't like what i made anyway... 🤷🏼

4 7 0