Inspired By Parents Episode 2

1 post last post by Samantha over 1 year ago

Samantha
😌 Grateful
Threads: 83
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
In this episode, Samantha travels to California and interviews her mother-in-law. They talk about getting pregnant at a young age, boyfriend bangs and words that might not be real words. It was great being able to chat with my mother in law and hear about her journey into parenthood! What a rock star! Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site! https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/inspired-by-parents-episode-2
link

Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 3 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 3 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 3 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 3 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 4 mo ago
Latest Threads
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 6 hours ago
baby books
Amber | 3 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
PandaEar Divided Unbreakable Silicone 3 Pk
Squad Hero Rechargeable Laser Tag Set
Babysoy Eco Footie Pants 2 Pk
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

Relationships

I wish I didn't always feel like I have to "earn" people's love. I wish just being myself was enough.

0 1 10

All

i wonder what it's like to have confidence. i try but i feel like i am constantly doubting everything i say and do.

0 0 9

Parenting

I never get a break because of no one wanting to watch my special needs daughter (they will watch my other two but nobody will take her) and I feel like I am nearing my breaking point. I just want an hour with my husband without the spawns but I feel like that will never happen so I cry a lot

0 1 5