Ask and answer Monday episode 18

2 posts last post by Sean 12 months ago

Samantha
πŸ§› Sparkly
Threads: 82
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
In this episode, Samantha answers questions regarding when to head to the hospital in labor, when you should share your pregnancy, how to manage kids and quarantine and how to tell people you want a people free labor and delivery. It’s so hard not knowing what to do in certain situations but I like to remind people to breathe and trust your gut. Focus on what you ARE in control of not what your scared of happening. Here is the podcast link go listen and let me know what you thought! https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/ask-and-answer-monday-episode-18
link

Sherry
πŸ˜ƒ Happy
Threads: 1
Sherry

about 1 year ago
Really good information! Trust your gut and also he people you've chosen to go on this journey with you!
link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 19 days ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 20 days ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 20 days ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 21 days ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 29 days ago
Latest Threads
baby books
Amber | 26 days ago
Baby food
Luca | 1 month ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 1 month ago
Baby food
Luca | 1 month ago
parenting question
Amber | 1 month ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Crib Sheet Set
Munchkin Latch Transition Cup
CoBoo Natural Pumping Spray
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

Parenting

my kids are dicks sometimes. I’m a dick sometimes. So in other words we are all dicks being dicks to each other.

8 2 0

All

i am nervous to tell my family about my pregnancy. they don't like my husband, and we have already miscarried once. i just wish someone would be happy for me.

0 4 5

Relationships

I am an asshole and snap at my partner often and I try to apologize as often as I can for being such a hot mess I hope they don't start to view me differently. I do my best! Anxiety is a bitch but I am a work in progress.

0 9 0