Ask and answer Monday episode 18

2 posts last post by Sean 2 months ago

Samantha
💇 Fresh AF
Threads: 58
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

3 months ago

In this episode, Samantha answers questions regarding when to head to the hospital in labor, when you should share your pregnancy, how to manage kids and quarantine and how to tell people you want a people free labor and delivery.

It’s so hard not knowing what to do in certain situations but I like to remind people to breathe and trust your gut. Focus on what you ARE in control of not what your scared of happening.

Here is the podcast link go listen and let me know what you thought!

https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/ask-and-answer-monday-episode-18

link

Sherry
😃 Happy
Threads: 1
Sherry

3 months ago

Really good information! Trust your gut and also he people you've chosen to go on this journey with you!

link
Latest Threads
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 1 month ago
Baby name help
Jane | 1 month ago
Anything goes with Sam...
Samantha | 1 month ago
September 22nd
TaylorC1992 | 2 mo ago
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Categories
Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Mud Kingdom Boys Denim Shorts
Adorable Jean Graffiti
Pregnancy pillow wedge
2-sided design to suit moms during all 3 trimesters. Deluxe, soft memory foam on side 1, and firm...
Organic Diaper Balm by Earth Mama
Earth Mama’s Organic Balm is now 100% USDA Certified Organic, made with ethically sourced organic...
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$30.00 Target Gift card
target-giftcard
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

All

Social distancing is making me realize even more how I have no friends. I hear from people only when they need me or need something from me. It's a good time to focus on family.

0 7 0

All

i feel so alone.

0 2 1

Holidays

In laws durning the holidays.. it’s not that I don’t care for them.. but I get extra anxiety being around them.. Please tell me I’m not the only one!

0 7 0