Ask and Answer Monday Episode 11

1 post last post by Samantha about 1 year ago

Samantha
👽 Weird
Threads: 79
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
In this episode, Samantha answers questions about encouraging your partner to seek mental health care, struggling to communicate with your teenager, constantly comparing yourself to other parents and how to share your feelings with your family about how YOU are feeling. Oh man communication is tough! Especially when our kiddos age and start discovering their new attitudes! Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site! https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/ask-and-answer-monday-episode-11
link

Latest Posts
Sam, I so admire your honesty and
Cora | 1 month ago
I just finished the "From Blood a
BrittanyC | 2 mo ago
oh! That sounds good I just looke
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Greenleaf 👌 so dramatic 😆
Jessica-2f2 | 2 mo ago
I am starting this tonight! It lo
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Latest Threads
Introduce yourself!
Samantha | 1 month ago
Anything Goes with samantha episo
Samantha | 1 month ago
Any breastfeeding weaning tips?
Samantha | 2 mo ago
What is everyone watching on Netf
Samantha | 2 mo ago
What are everyone's thoughts on g
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
The Wondrous Workings of Planet Earth
Desitin Daily Defense Baby Diaper Rash Cream
Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

Relationships

Sometimes I wish he would just leave... it would make everything so much easier.

0 1 17

Relationships

Sometimes I wish I could have enjoyed myself before marriage. I love my partner but is it wrong that I feel like I missed out?

0 6 6

Parenting

I never get a break because of no one wanting to watch my special needs daughter (they will watch my other two but nobody will take her) and I feel like I am nearing my breaking point. I just want an hour with my husband without the spawns but I feel like that will never happen so I cry a lot

0 1 5