Anything goes with Samantha Episode 6

1 post last post by Samantha about 1 year ago

Samantha
👽 Weird
Threads: 79
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
In this episode, Samantha talks about making changes in the new year, ways we can set goals and how to quit living in the past. Setting goals is super important! Especially when they are realistic life changing goals! Quit living in the past, the only way to heal is by moving forward. Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site! https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/anything-goes-with-samantha-episode-6
link

Latest Posts
Sam, I so admire your honesty and
Cora | 1 month ago
I just finished the "From Blood a
BrittanyC | 1 month ago
oh! That sounds good I just looke
Samantha | 1 month ago
Greenleaf 👌 so dramatic 😆
Jessica-2f2 | 1 month ago
I am starting this tonight! It lo
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Latest Threads
Introduce yourself!
Samantha | 29 days ago
Anything Goes with samantha episo
Samantha | 1 month ago
Any breastfeeding weaning tips?
Samantha | 1 month ago
What is everyone watching on Netf
Samantha | 2 mo ago
What are everyone's thoughts on g
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Youth Heritage Fleece Pull On
Fulbelle Women's Loose Workout Running
GoSports Slammo Game Set
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

Parenting

I love my kids more than life. But some days... Some days I don't like them. AT. ALL. In fact, I would rather pluck every hair out of my body one at a time than have to guess what Guardians of the Galaxy character my 5-year-old is thinking of. #sendwine #quarantinesucks

2 11 1

The Feels

I still look back at when I was younger and think, what would happen if I was a part of the cool crowd? Would I have more/better friends?

0 12 2

All

i am nervous to tell my family about my pregnancy. they don't like my husband, and we have already miscarried once. i just wish someone would be happy for me.

0 4 5