Anything goes with samantha Episode 23

5 posts last post by Samantha 2 months ago

Samantha
๐Ÿ˜Ž Amazing
Threads: 73
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

2 months ago
In this episode Samantha discusses speaking up about how you really feel to people, how it is impossible to keep it together anymore and why our families must wait until we go crazy before they choose to respond to anything we say. I really do wish we would be more honest with people and with ourselves on how we REALLY feel. I feel like that would give others an opportunity to really know us and for us to also feel in tune with ourselves. Let me know your thoughts friends! Id love to hear!
link

Krysta
๐Ÿงœ Goddess
Threads: 3
Krysta
| 3 kids | 2 angel babies

2 months ago
Totally agree! I do the same, even with my spouse. You don't want to feel like a burden by really saying how you feel. After everyone goes to bed, I have so many "to-do"s on my mind, but it usually ends up me watching Friends and drinking a glass of wine. Then I stress the next day about how I should have cleaned or done homework. Oh well!
link
Cora
๐Ÿฆ Sweet
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

2 months ago
Your podcasts are always very relatable! I had to "nag" my kids over and over today. I asked my husband if I expect to much of them and he said no. I just wonder why I have to ask them every day to clean up their garbage, put their dirty socks in the hamper, etc. It's so hard to keep up on everything on top of cleaning up after the kids when they are just being lazy. I want to raise responsible and respectful kids who clean up after themselves. School had been a big adjustment for us too. I hope this school week goes better. โ˜บ๏ธ
link
Samantha
๐Ÿ˜Ž Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

2 months ago
Cora wrote
Your podcasts are always very relatable! I had to "nag" my kids over and over today. I asked my husband if I expect to much of them and he said no. I just wonder why I have to ask them every day to clean up their garbage, put their dirty socks in the hamper, etc. It's so hard to keep up on everythin...
Right it was a shit show of a week. Why canโ€™t they just do thinks we are trying to help them and shape them into decent humans ๐Ÿคช
link
Samantha
๐Ÿ˜Ž Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

2 months ago
Krysta wrote
Totally agree! I do the same, even with my spouse. You don't want to feel like a burden by really saying how you feel. After everyone goes to bed, I have so many "to-do"s on my mind, but it usually ends up me watching Friends and drinking a glass of wine. Then I stress the next day about how I shoul...
But friends and wine sound so much better! Hehe
link
Latest Posts
Especially since they only showed
Samantha | 9 days ago
SO creepy! It was one thing that
Cora | 10 days ago
I'm still really enjoying this bo
Cora | 10 days ago
I know what thatโ€™s like ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
Krysta | 10 days ago
Yeah and I knew that he had his d
Samantha | 10 days ago
Latest Threads
Toddler waking during the night
Samantha | 15 days ago
Please share holiday beverage rec
Samantha | 21 days ago
MAMA-rita recipes!
Samantha | 21 days ago
Please share holiday dessert reci
Samantha | 21 days ago
Please share Thanksgiving side di
Samantha | 21 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Knit Woven Blanket, 50ร—60 Inch
Sweet Safari Bounce-A-Round Entertainer
aden + anais Swaddle Blanket 4 pk
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

The Feels

i feel broken and alone. i'll keep hiding behind a fake smile as long as i can.

0 0 6

All

covid 19 can suck it

8 1 0

Parenting

It sucks being a single parent of child with a disorder, specifically for me, ODD. I am regretting being a parent. And that is a sucky feeling.

0 0 8