Anything goes with Samantha Episode 20

7 posts last post by Samantha about 1 month ago

Samantha
💇 Fresh AF
Threads: 58
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 month ago

In this episode Samantha talks about how we always say yeah let’s hang out when we don’t really me a it, ripping the band aid off when it comes to what’s real and what’s not with our kids (tooth fairy story) and when the timing is right. And how sometimes we need to move forward without people and not everyone will be on the same life path as us and we have to accept that we create our own success.

What a great episode. I did find myself getting a little bit more REAL than I had planned but hey, sometimes we just need to say what we need to say.
PUSH FORWARD. CHASE those dreams and those who REALLY support you will follow <3

link

Cora
💃 Sassy
Threads: 1
Cora

about 1 month ago

Great episode! Friendships are hard for sure. Balancing family, home, work and friendships is a lot. They are give and take and when those things are out of balance, friendships can fall apart. It is challenging making or maintaining friendships and I think something that makes that hard is actually allowing ourselves to take the time to pursue them.
It's hard to think about our kids growing up! I know the ******* talks are going to be here quicker than I want!

I've heard good things about these books about *******:

-Celebrate Your Body (and Its Changes, Too!): The Ultimate ******* Book for Girls
(Amazon)
-The Boys Body Book: Fifth Edition: Everything You Need to Know for Growing Up! Paperback – May 7, 2019 (Amazon)

link
Enedina
😌 Grateful
Threads: 0
Enedina

about 1 month ago

Really enjoyed listening this morning. Friendships are hard to start and continue. I only have a handful of friends that are real friends. Regardless of the distance we stay in touch. I try to make new friends and find myslef always willing to get together with people but doesnt always work. Not for lack of trying on my part but like you said so many people say they will get together in the moment but that get together never comes. For my own mental health I make it a point to only put myself out there 3 times with people and if its not reciprocated I move on and dont bother with that person again. I have learned to just go do things on my own and thats ok. I will have to try the whole get your phone out and schedule something in your calendar then and there, and if I get the "I'll get back to you on that" response well that just sums it up for me if I never hear from them hahaha.

link
Samantha
💇 Fresh AF
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 month ago
Enedina wrote

Really enjoyed listening this morning. Friendships are hard to start and continue. I only have a handful of friends that are real friends. Regardless of the distance we stay in touch. I try to make new friends and find myslef always willing to get together with people but doesnt always work. Not for...

I agree! If people won’t respond I just move on. No need to sit and ask and ask if it’s not working then it’s not working. Right try it and let me know how it goes 😂

link
Samantha
💇 Fresh AF
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 month ago
Cora wrote

Great episode! Friendships are hard for sure. Balancing family, home, work and friendships is a lot. They are give and take and when those things are out of balance, friendships can fall apart. It is challenging making or maintaining friendships and I think something that makes that hard is actual...

Great recommendations ☺️☺️☺️

link
Rachael
Threads: 0
Rachael
| 2 kids

about 1 month ago

It was SO REFRESHING listening to this. Just like you, I have few close friends and often wonder how the heck people acquire such huge friend groups that say so strong. We're probably talking about the same groups!

Listening to this made me miss you. We've known each other for over 20 years, and always had such a blast together. I wish more than anything we still lived close to one another. I know our hubbies would love each other. I wish we could make plans for next Wednesday at 6. Truly.

Oh, *******. My 13 year old son's voice is now deeper than my husband's, and my 11 year old became a woman the other day. To say it's a house full of hormones is an understatement. I love that you are open with Noah about things. You are absolutely right about middle school. May the odds be ever in your favor.

So proud of you and your accomplishments, woman!

link
Samantha
💇 Fresh AF
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 month ago
Rachael wrote

It was SO REFRESHING listening to this. Just like you, I have few close friends and often wonder how the heck people acquire such huge friend groups that say so strong. We're probably talking about the same groups!

Listening to this made me miss you. We've known each other for over 20 years, and...

I wish we lived closer too I feel like we would spend SO MUCH time together. Our kids would become besties. The whole thing!

I am SO NOT ready for puberty even though I know its coming. The attitude the questions ahhhh

Thank you so much for the support lady! Means THE WORLD TO ME <3

link

Latest Threads
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 1 month ago
Baby name help
Jane | 1 month ago
Anything goes with Sam...
Samantha | 1 month ago
September 22nd
TaylorC1992 | 2 mo ago
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Categories
Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
K'nex Dragon's Revenge Thrill Coaster
Build it: build a working roller coaster featuring a burnt-out tower, drawbridge entrance, and fe...
4pcs Bamboo Kids Plates
Our Bamboo tablewares are renewable as well as sustainable, making them NON-TOXIC, BPA Free, Phth...
3 Layer Stretch Quilt Blanket "Canyon" by Copper
Our three-layer quilts are designed with baby’s comfort in mind. That’s why we created them with ...
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$30.00 Target Gift card
target-giftcard
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

Holidays

In laws durning the holidays.. it’s not that I don’t care for them.. but I get extra anxiety being around them.. Please tell me I’m not the only one!

0 7 0

All

I hate having to apologize for being depressed! Leave me alone let me do my shit my way!

0 5 0

All

I’m tired of being everything for everyone else. Sometimes I just want the time to breath and remember who I am.

1 1 6