Anything goes with Samantha Episode 17

3 posts last post by Samantha 5 months ago

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

6 months ago
In this episode Samantha talks about the new "normal" of homeschooling [attempting], struggling mentally and emotionally during this crisis and she discusses change and how it can be a good thing. Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site! https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/anything-goes-with-samantha-episode-17 Let me know how you are doing
link

Ashley
Threads: 0
Ashley

5 months ago
Dude that was so real! Thank you for being open and sharing the truths of how you're feeling during this time. I too have struggled with this new chaotic "normal". I don't do well with just sitting either. I lost my job as a preschool teacher and then they decided to pull the rug and tell us they are closing the preschool down for good. As you can imagine that was so hard for me and I needed a little grieving time persay and then adjusting to the kids schedules and everything else has been even more hard. Thank you for all your realness and awareness you are bringing up. I think that during this time we all should be sharing our struggles and banding together through this. Great pod cast today can't wait to listen to more!
link
Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

5 months ago
Ashley wrote
Dude that was so real! Thank you for being open and sharing the truths of how you're feeling during this time. I too have struggled with this new chaotic "normal". I don't do well with just sitting either. I lost my job as a preschool teacher and then they decided to pull the rug and tell us they ar...
I’m sorry to hear about your job! What a crazy time! It’s been so hard trying to find a balance when it comes to school and cleaning and then trying to shower. Remember to take time for you even if it’s just an hour to read or just do nothing in silence! Thanks for listening In 🌺
link
Latest Posts
It’s on my maybe a place
Samantha | 15 hours ago
I lived there for a couple yea
Krysta | 15 hours ago
I have not seen ugly betty! Bu
Samantha | 17 hours ago
Right nothing like that in cen
Samantha | 1 day ago
We’re definitely in the
Krysta | 1 day ago
Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 7 days ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 8 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 8 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 8 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 9 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Baby Einstein Magic Touch Xylophone
Joovy Caboose Too Graphite Stroller Double
Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

All

it's heartbreaking when you can feel yourself getting pushed out of someone's life.

0 0 2

Parenting

sometimes i feel like a bad mom when i get upset with my kids but sometimes i just have really bad days.

0 0 5

All

Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.

0 1 7