Anything goes with Samantha Episode 16

5 posts last post by Samantha 4 months ago

Samantha
🔮 Predictable
Threads: 58
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

4 months ago

In this episode, Samantha talks about the Coronavirus and the chaos it's caused, she also discusses Impostor Syndrome and how we tend to feel like we are frauds in our own accomplishments.

What an interesting topic [impostor syndrome] I had NEVER heard of it before and when it was suggested in the forum I was like wow THIS IS ME. I DO ALL OF THIS!

Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site!

link

Cora
💃 Sassy
Threads: 1
Cora

4 months ago

I thought this post goes along well with what you were talking about regarding the coronavirus.
It's hard to tell if we need to be terrified or if we all just need to calm down a little. Let's start with at least washing our dang hands!!!!

link
Samantha
🔮 Predictable
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

4 months ago
Cora wrote

I thought this post goes along well with what you were talking about regarding the coronavirus.
It's hard to tell if we need to be terrified or if we all just need to calm down a little. Let's start with at least washing our dang hands!!!!

Totally agree! it just AMAZES me that people are just now starting to wash their hands haha

link
Amanda
Threads: 1
Amanda

4 months ago

I stayed up past my bedtime last night to listen— girl, you speak to my HEART!! I so appreciate your insight into the birth community side of things, too. I’m right there with you on all counts. And you totally nailed it with the validation piece. When I opened my bow business, I had SO much positive feedback and lots of purchases and things have slowed a bit lately (a mix, I’m sure, of me kinda dropping the social media ball and also people aren’t really doing a lot of ‘for fun’ shopping right now), but the lack of positive feedback has me feeling like I want to run and hide! It’s just so great to know those feelings aren’t unique to me, and I’m grateful for the reminder to push through the fear of failure ❤️ You are just such a joy to listen to and so insightful and compassionate!

link
Samantha
🔮 Predictable
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

4 months ago
Amanda wrote

I stayed up past my bedtime last night to listen— girl, you speak to my HEART!! I so appreciate your insight into the birth community side of things, too. I’m right there with you on all counts. And you totally nailed it with the validation piece. When I opened my bow business, I had SO much positiv...

Thank you for listening mama friend! I just feel it EVERY DAY the "maybe I am just not good enough" feeling. We have to stop and get out of that mindset and believe in ourselves because ultimately the only way we will succeed is by believing in ourselves vs waiting for everyone else to believe in us.

All great amazing things take time and I cannot wait to see you sprout and your business sprout because you are very talented and wonderful!

link
Latest Threads
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 19 days ago
Baby name help
Jane | 20 days ago
Anything goes with Sam...
Samantha | 21 days ago
September 22nd
TaylorC1992 | 29 days ago
Ask and answer Monday ...
Samantha | 2 mo ago
Categories
Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
KYTE BABY Soft Organic Bamboo
Made of 97% bamboo rayon and 3% spandex Organic, natural, hypoallergenic and eco friendly fabric
Bundlebliss Disposable Ultra Thin Nursing Pads
60 pk Thinnest Pad In The Market, Bundlebliss Ultra Thin Disposable Lactation Nursing Bra Pads Is...
Fisher-Price On-The-Go Baby Dome, Gray and White
2 functions in 1 – a play space and a comfy napping spot, perfect for when you and baby are on th...
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$30.00 Target Gift card
target-giftcard
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

All

Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.

0 0 6

Parenting

It sucks being a single parent of child with a disorder, specifically for me, ODD. I am regretting being a parent. And that is a sucky feeling.

0 0 8

Holidays

In laws durning the holidays.. it’s not that I don’t care for them.. but I get extra anxiety being around them.. Please tell me I’m not the only one!

0 7 0