Anything goes with Samantha Episode 12

1 post last post by Samantha 7 months ago

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago

In this emotional episode, Samantha talks about mom guilt, how we need to stop being so hard on ourselves on things we can't control and focusing on small victories in the family.

This was such a tough episode for me! Super vulnerable and I was so hard on myself but we have to remember we all mess up. We all have bad days. But we are only human.

Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site!

https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/anything-goes-with-samantha-episode-12

link

Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 1 day ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 2 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 2 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 2 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 4 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Gentlepack Reusable Perineal Ice & Heat Packs
Stone & Beam Ceramic Geometric Cut-Out Lamp
Twister Ultimate
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

covid 19 can suck it

6 1 0

All

i'm so tired of friendships that feel like a game. if you are my friend, be consistent.

0 8 2

Parenting

motherhood is anything but glamorous. it's 9:30pm. my four and two year old are still up waiting for dinner watching avatar with daddy who's currently fairly bedridden. my ten month old is screaming for mommy. mommy now gets to nurse while going potty for second time today. yay.

0 0 9