Anything goes with Samantha Episode 10

1 post last post by Samantha 7 months ago

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

7 months ago

In this episode, Samantha talks about how working and stay-at-home parents are equal in the home. How we need to express ourselves if we need a break and how arguing over roles can damage your relationship.

It is super important that we express ourselves to our families when we need a break so we don't lose our minds!

Here is the link to this episode. After you have a listen come back and let me know what you thought. I can't wait to talk more with you about this episode! You can also find all of the podcast episodes under the podcast tab on the site!

https://www.chasinglittlebears.com/podcast/anything-goes-with-samantha-episode-10

link

Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 3 days ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 3 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 3 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 3 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 4 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
adidas Men's Ultraboost 20 Sneaker
Modern Farmhouse Kitchen Decor-Rustic Kitchen Ca
Itzy Ritzy Reusable Mini Snack Bags – 2-Pack
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

covid 19 can suck it

6 1 0

Holidays

I wish the holidays could be more about spending time with the people we love than feeling like we have to put on a show. There's always so much pressure.

0 7 2

All

I feel alone. I feel trapped. I hate looking in the mirror.. I'm afraid to even post this it's been trapped inside my head..

0 1 11