Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Best friend going through something awful

1 post last post by GDad about 1 year ago

GDad
🧙 Magical
Threads: 3
GDad

about 1 year ago
My wife and I have heard of a lot of divorces and separations in this quarantine period, which is a bummer . I'm guessing it's the extra time everyone is spending together and sort of begin forced to stay inside. This definitely boils the cauldron. It's like the line from Kingpin, "He's got one foot in the pressure cooker and the other in a frying pan." A lot of marriages and relationships just can't take the extra pressure. Not only that, but now you have a ton of people becoming unemployed. It's crazy. My best friend lost his job early on in this COVID situation and his divorce followed not long after... It's horrible to see him go through that. I've offered as much help as I can, but he needs time to get through it. I'm sure he'll figure it all out.
link

Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 19 days ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 20 days ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 20 days ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 21 days ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 29 days ago
Latest Threads
baby books
Amber | 26 days ago
Baby food
Luca | 1 month ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 1 month ago
Baby food
Luca | 1 month ago
parenting question
Amber | 1 month ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
3PACK Full Bust Seamless Nursing Maternity Bras
Munchkin Latch Transition Cup
Brightech Maxwell - Modern LED Shelf Floor Lamp
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

the more i learn to love myself the easier it is to see the people who bring joy to my life and the people who just take from me.

0 3 4

All

it's heartbreaking when you can feel yourself getting pushed out of someone's life.

0 0 6

All

i will prepare an elaborate meal for myself and make something basical for the kids. they wouldn't like what i made anyway... 🤷🏼

4 7 0