Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Best friend going through something awful

1 post last post by GDad 7 months ago

GDad
💤 Tired
Threads: 3
GDad

7 months ago
My wife and I have heard of a lot of divorces and separations in this quarantine period, which is a bummer . I'm guessing it's the extra time everyone is spending together and sort of begin forced to stay inside. This definitely boils the cauldron. It's like the line from Kingpin, "He's got one foot in the pressure cooker and the other in a frying pan." A lot of marriages and relationships just can't take the extra pressure. Not only that, but now you have a ton of people becoming unemployed. It's crazy. My best friend lost his job early on in this COVID situation and his divorce followed not long after... It's horrible to see him go through that. I've offered as much help as I can, but he needs time to get through it. I'm sure he'll figure it all out.
link

Latest Posts
Especially since they only showed
Samantha | 16 days ago
SO creepy! It was one thing that
Cora | 16 days ago
I'm still really enjoying this bo
Cora | 16 days ago
I know what that’s like 😂 
Krysta | 16 days ago
Yeah and I knew that he had his d
Samantha | 16 days ago
Latest Threads
Toddler waking during the night
Samantha | 22 days ago
Please share holiday beverage rec
Samantha | 28 days ago
MAMA-rita recipes!
Samantha | 28 days ago
Please share holiday dessert reci
Samantha | 28 days ago
Please share Thanksgiving side di
Samantha | 28 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Bourina Throw Blanket
Kate Spade New York Patterson
Touched by Nature Baby Organic Cotton Sleep
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

Relationships

i hate having to apologize for not wanting to talk to anyone! sometimes i just don't want to talk it isn't personal.

0 0 0

Parenting

It sucks being a single parent of child with a disorder, specifically for me, ODD. I am regretting being a parent. And that is a sucky feeling.

0 0 8

Parenting

Sometimes it feels like I am drowning in housework, I wish I had more than two arms then maybe I could finally catch up.

0 0 6