Midnight Sun Book Chat!

52 posts last post by Amber 5 months ago

Samantha
✌️ Peaceful
Threads: 84
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 1 year ago
Midnight sun by Stephanie Meyer! Here is a link to purchase through amazon! Let's get to reading and let me know your thoughts in this thread as you go! https://www.amazon.com/Midnight-Sun-Stephenie-Meyer/dp/031670704X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=midnight+sun&qid=1600821657&sr=8-1
link

Samantha
✌️ Peaceful
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

10 months ago
Cora wrote
SO creepy! It was one thing that he watched her through the window but now actually going inside the house makes it even more weird.

Especially since they only showed him creeping once in the movie and now in the book you know that every single move is constantly watched.

link
Samantha
✌️ Peaceful
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

9 months ago

Hey guys let's discuss through Chapter 15! If you cannot pop in and chat tonight come back anytime after today to discuss after you have gotten caught up. How are we all feeling about the book? are we still engaged? 

link
Cora
🍷 Thirsty
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

9 months ago
Samantha wrote
Hey guys let's discuss through Chapter 15! If you cannot pop in and chat tonight come back anytime after today to discuss after you have gotten caught up. How are we all feeling about the book? are we still engaged?

I am still enjoying the book a lot! Things are getting so intense between Edward and Bella.  They have so many obstacles if they want to be together and you can tell they are both torn between what their hearts are telling them and what they know they should do.  

link
Amber
💤 Tired
Threads: 4
Amber
| 2 kids

5 months ago

Let me join someone who just got their book and started reading. I never thought I would enjoy such literature. It was so interesting to read your opinion, thank you so much! I've just started reading so far, but I'm already looking forward to the evening to continue.

link
Samantha
✌️ Peaceful
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

5 months ago
Amber wrote
Let me join someone who just got their book and started reading. I never thought I would enjoy such literature. It was so interesting to read your opinion, thank you so much! I've just started reading so far, but I'm already looking forward to the evening to continue.

YAY what do you think so far!? I cant wait to hear your thoughts?!

link
Amber
💤 Tired
Threads: 4
Amber
| 2 kids

5 months ago
Samantha wrote
YAY what do you think so far!? I cant wait to hear your thoughts?!

I really like it, even though I used to be skeptical of these books. I think it's because I misunderstood this literature. And now, when I work a lot all day, a book like this is great for relaxing. I want to read the book where Edward and Bella switch places.

link

Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 5 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 5 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 5 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 5 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 5 mo ago
Latest Threads
Anything goes with Samantha Episo
Samantha | 7 days ago
Samantha's [admin] personal healt
Samantha | 2 mo ago
baby books
Amber | 5 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 5 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 5 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish
Squad Hero Rechargeable Laser Tag Set
3-Pack Short-Sleeve
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

Relationships

Sometimes I wish I could have enjoyed myself before marriage. I love my partner but is it wrong that I feel like I missed out?

0 6 6

All

i’m exhausted. i don’t want to ask for help anymore. why is it so hard for my loved ones to see me drowning and still not offer for to step up?!

0 0 5

All

i am actually excited my husband has been working so much lately, gives me so much free time!

0 10 0