So happy to hear more of the story, it's been a long time!
We are discussing the first three chapters!
1. Thoughts so far:
2. Have you noticed any comparisons to the first Twilight book this far?:
3. Are you liking the story?
I am loving it!! It's so interesting to finally hear the story from his perspective
1. I am really liking how they show more of his thoughts on the side because in Twilight edward was kind of in the shadows that nobody really knew how he felt/thought.
2. Yes! The scene where she enters the room and he gasps because he found her scent gross in the first book it made more sense this time lol
3. Yes! I am loving it and I cannot wait to read more!
Thoughts so far: I never really thought about things from his perspective. It's super interesting to hear his thoughts and how hard it was for him to control himself around her. I totaly forgot that her thoughts are the only ones he can't hear!
Comparisons: I don't remember him going to Bali in the first book, but it makes sense since we only know her story! It seems like the dialogue so far between the two of them is the same as the book which is nice.
I am really liking the story! I forgot how much I really enjoyed the Twilight books. Much better than the movies, and it is a cool story in general. I'm excited to read more!!
Totally agree! It puts a lot of puzzle pieces together finally hearing what he thinks!
1. I am thoroughly enjoying it! It’s so nice to read a real book again even if it’s constantly interrupted by Henry lol I’ve been mostly doing audiobooks while driving.
2. It really nice to have the story expanding with Edwards thoughts definitely explains how weird he was in the first one and more of the family dynamic also.
3. I am liking the story. I’ve read a little bit ahead and it’s getting even better and I was kind of annoyed with Bella as the narrator so it’s been nice being in someone else head.
RIGHT I felt the exact same about bella. She always seemed super annoying and her perspective was always dull and made edward seem like a total creep lol So it is nice to read his thoughts and his behaviors. When he stopped the van and said "I was standing right next to you bella" i was like WOW gas lighting haha
Yes and it makes sense how he was so hot and cold and literally could barely control himself
1. The book is so good so far! I love the imagery the author creates to help us understand what Edward is seeing, hearing, feeling etc. It makes it very interesting to know more about him and his perspective.
2. Yes, there seems to be a lot of similaries but now we are seeing it from another point of view.
3. I am enjoying it and looking forward to reading more!
I think that is something I am REALLY liking about the story is hearing about his feelings/hearings ect. Because in the book/movie you don't find out that he cannot read her mind until LATER. So when he talks about trying to read her thoughts since the beginning is interesting!
I wasn't too sure about this book until I started listening to the story from Edward. I am really enjoying it. Great choice!
i hate having to apologize for not wanting to talk to anyone! sometimes i just don't want to talk it isn't personal.
Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.
it's hard to trust people who flake constantly.