Midnight Sun Book Chat!

47 posts last post by Samantha 9 days ago

Samantha
😎 Amazing
Threads: 73
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

2 months ago
Midnight sun by Stephanie Meyer! Here is a link to purchase through amazon! Let's get to reading and let me know your thoughts in this thread as you go! https://www.amazon.com/Midnight-Sun-Stephenie-Meyer/dp/031670704X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=midnight+sun&qid=1600821657&sr=8-1
link

Sarah
✨ Fabulous
Threads: 0
Sarah
| 1 kid

2 months ago
Ready to dive in to the first 3 chapters!
link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

2 months ago
Sarah wrote
Ready to dive in to the first 3 chapters!
Yay me too! I just poured a glass of wine and I am ready to dive in!
link
Sherry
😃 Happy
Threads: 1
Sherry

about 2 months ago

So happy to hear more of the story, it's been a long time!

link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 2 months ago

We are discussing the first three chapters!

1. Thoughts so far:

2. Have you noticed any comparisons to the first Twilight book this far?:

3. Are you liking the story?

link
Krysta
🧜 Goddess
Threads: 3
Krysta
| 3 kids | 2 angel babies

about 2 months ago

I am loving it!! It's so interesting to finally hear the story from his perspective

link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote
We are discussing the first three chapters!   1. Thoughts so far: 2. Have you noticed any comparisons to the first Twilight book this far?: 3. Are you liking the story?

1. I am really liking how they show more of his thoughts on the side because in Twilight edward was kind of in the shadows that nobody really knew how he felt/thought.

2. Yes! The scene where she enters the room and he gasps because he found her scent gross in the first book it made more sense this time lol

3. Yes! I am loving it and I cannot wait to read more!

link

Krysta
🧜 Goddess
Krysta

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote
We are discussing the first three chapters!   1. Thoughts so far: 2. Have you noticed any comparisons to the first Twilight book this far?: 3. Are you liking the story?

Thoughts so far: I never really thought about things from his perspective. It's super interesting to hear his thoughts and how hard it was for him to control himself around her. I totaly forgot that her thoughts are the only ones he can't hear! 

Comparisons: I don't remember him going to Bali in the first book, but it makes sense since we only know her story! It seems like the dialogue so far between the two of them is the same as the book which is nice. 

I am really liking the story! I forgot how much I really enjoyed the Twilight books. Much better than the movies, and it is a cool story in general. I'm excited to read more!!

link
Krysta
🧜 Goddess
Krysta

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote
1. I am really liking how they show more of his thoughts on the side because in Twilight edward was kind of in the shadows that nobody really knew how he felt/thought. 2. Yes! The scene where she enters the room and he gasps because he found her scent gross in the first book it made more sense this...

Totally agree! It puts a lot of puzzle pieces together finally hearing what he thinks!

link
Sarah
✨ Fabulous
Sarah
| 1 kid

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote

1. I am thoroughly enjoying it! It’s so nice to read a real book again even if it’s constantly interrupted by Henry lol I’ve been mostly doing audiobooks while driving. 

2. It really nice to have the story expanding with Edwards thoughts definitely explains how weird he was in the first one and more of the family dynamic also. 

3. I am liking the story. I’ve read a little bit ahead and it’s getting even better and I was kind of annoyed with Bella as the narrator so it’s been nice being in someone else head. 

link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 2 months ago
Sarah wrote
1. I am thoroughly enjoying it! It’s so nice to read a real book again even if it’s constantly interrupted by Henry lol I’ve been mostly doing audiobooks while driving.  2. It really nice to have the story expanding with Edwards thoughts definitely explains how weird he was in the first one and mor...

RIGHT I felt the exact same about bella. She always seemed super annoying and her perspective was always dull and made edward seem like a total creep lol So it is nice to read his thoughts and his behaviors. When he stopped the van and said "I was standing right next to you bella" i was like WOW gas lighting haha

link
Sarah
✨ Fabulous
Sarah
| 1 kid

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote
RIGHT I felt the exact same about bella. She always seemed super annoying and her perspective was always dull and made edward seem like a total creep lol So it is nice to read his thoughts and his behaviors. When he stopped the van and said "I was standing right next to you bella" i was like WOW gas...

Yes and it makes sense how he was so hot and cold and literally could barely control himself

link
Cora
🍦 Sweet
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

about 2 months ago

1. The book is so good so far! I love the imagery the author creates to help us understand what Edward is seeing, hearing, feeling etc. It makes it very interesting to know more about him and his perspective.

2. Yes, there seems to be a lot of similaries but now we are seeing it from another point of view.

3. I am enjoying it and looking forward to reading more!

link

Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

about 2 months ago
Cora wrote
1. The book is so good so far! I love the imagery the author creates to help us understand what Edward is seeing, hearing, feeling etc. It makes it very interesting to know more about him and his perspective. 2. Yes, there seems to be a lot of similaries but now we are seeing it from another point ...

I think that is something I am REALLY liking about the story is hearing about his feelings/hearings ect. Because in the book/movie you don't find out that he cannot read her mind until LATER. So when he talks about trying to read her thoughts since the beginning is interesting!

link
Sherry
😃 Happy
Threads: 1
Sherry

about 2 months ago
Samantha wrote

I wasn't too sure about this book until I started listening  to the story from Edward. I am really enjoying it. Great choice!

link
Latest Posts
Especially since they only showed
Samantha | 9 days ago
SO creepy! It was one thing that
Cora | 10 days ago
I'm still really enjoying this bo
Cora | 10 days ago
I know what that’s like 😂 
Krysta | 10 days ago
Yeah and I knew that he had his d
Samantha | 10 days ago
Latest Threads
Toddler waking during the night
Samantha | 15 days ago
Please share holiday beverage rec
Samantha | 21 days ago
MAMA-rita recipes!
Samantha | 21 days ago
Please share holiday dessert reci
Samantha | 21 days ago
Please share Thanksgiving side di
Samantha | 21 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Squad Hero Rechargeable Laser Tag Set
Philips AVENT Soothie Pacifier 4 pk
Star Wars Boys' Vintage Shirt
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

Relationships

i hate having to apologize for not wanting to talk to anyone! sometimes i just don't want to talk it isn't personal.

0 0 0

All

Now that we really aren't allowed to hang out with people due to COVID It is clear who was a real friend and who wasn't. I hear from NOBODY and I am lonelier than ever.

0 1 8

All

it's hard to trust people who flake constantly.

0 0 7