Login Register
Home
Forum Podcast Confessions Amazon Shop Giveaways

Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

What changed for you once you became a mom?

5 posts last post by Samantha 9 months ago

Samantha
😎 Amazing
Threads: 73
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

9 months ago
I feel like sometimes I feel like I left a part of me behind when I became a parent. I love my kids but sometimes I can't help but feel like everything changed when I became a mom. I was really young when I had my oldest so sometimes I feel like I didn't get to experience as much. Does anyone else feel that way sometimes? I feel like I don't get consistent me time. I love that they need me and I love them so much but does wanting to be left alone for a good week make me a bad person? I am the type that NEEDS to be left alone sometimes..what changed for you?
link

Jackie
Threads: 0
Jackie

9 months ago
I totally do.I was 18 when I got pregnant with our oldest. The twins graduate in June and Billy only has 3 yrs left til he's gone,plus Tom and I just split up after almost 23 yrs.I have no idea what my identity is,but im scared and ready to find out. You are a badass no matter what chick,I wish I was half as cool as you are😘
link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

9 months ago
Jackie wrote
I totally do.I was 18 when I got pregnant with our oldest. The twins graduate in June and Billy only has 3 yrs left til he's gone,plus Tom and I just split up after almost 23 yrs.I have no idea what my identity is,but im scared and ready to find out. You are a badass no matter what chick,I wish I wa...
I’m excited to see what you do next! And thank you I try haha
link
Taylor
Threads: 0
Taylor

9 months ago
I was 19 when I got pregnant with our first. Now I'm almost 24 with 2 toddlers I definitely see my non-parent friends living up their twenties and I do feel like I'm missing something. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be living a single life only having to worry about myself. But then I talk to these friends that i have a sense of envy with, and they envy my life. They envy my beautiful marriage with our beautiful babies and I remember that living with roommates, dating through apps, stressing about a future, wondering when you'll settle down etc is so stressful. Yes their Instagram looks fun and carefree but their reality isnt so. Parenthood is also stressful and messy, so we are all equally stressed just for totally different reasons. I feel a little more lucky than my 20-something friends that I feel a sense of stability and purpose having met motherhood so young that they don't feel yet in their lives. Cant deny that on my bad days with motherhood, I dream about a single life living in a city in a cute little studio apartment that's silent and clean always..πŸ˜‚
link
Samantha
😎 Amazing
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

9 months ago
Taylor wrote
I was 19 when I got pregnant with our first. Now I'm almost 24 with 2 toddlers I definitely see my non-parent friends living up their twenties and I do feel like I'm missing something. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be living a single life only having to worry about myself. But then ...
I feel all of this! Being envious but also feel like I’m almost kinda envious of myself and momhood. ☺️ Single life in a cute clean studio (Sounds kinda nice hehe) I get it! Like a little getaway
link
Latest Posts
Especially since they only showed
Samantha | 11 days ago
SO creepy! It was one thing that
Cora | 12 days ago
I'm still really enjoying this bo
Cora | 12 days ago
I know what that’s like πŸ˜‚Β 
Krysta | 12 days ago
Yeah and I knew that he had his d
Samantha | 12 days ago
Latest Threads
Toddler waking during the night
Samantha | 17 days ago
Please share holiday beverage rec
Samantha | 23 days ago
MAMA-rita recipes!
Samantha | 23 days ago
Please share holiday dessert reci
Samantha | 23 days ago
Please share Thanksgiving side di
Samantha | 23 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
LEGO Speed Champions 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
Pretty Things by Janelle Brown
Milliard 2-Inch Ventilated Memory Foam Crib Top
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

All

when the way people treat me confirms that i am as worthless as i feel.

0 0 7

Relationships

Maintaining friendships feels like a full time job lately. Sometimes I question if having friends is worth it sometimes.

0 0 5

All

i'm so tired of friendships that feel like a game. if you are my friend, be consistent.

0 8 2