Login Register
Home
Forum Podcast Confessions Amazon Shop Giveaways

Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

Thoughts on home schooling until schools open?

4 posts last post by Krysta 14 days ago

Samantha
🤘 Badass
Threads: 61
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

26 days ago

How is everyone feeling? What are your plans for homeschooling until the schools open back up? We are going to stay with the school district and i guess hope for the best. I am nervous but just going to take it day by day!

link

Cora
🍋 Sour
Threads: 2
Cora
| 2 kids

26 days ago

My husband and I decided to pull the kids out of private school this year and home school. With all the uncertainty of what could happen during the school year we felt this was the best decision for our family. I am VERY nervous to take on the role of teacher! I am hoping this year is a positive experience for my kiddos and myself. Here's to a great school year for everyone and hopefully schools will be opening back up soon! :)

link
Samantha
🤘 Badass
Threads: 61
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

26 days ago
Cora wrote

My husband and I decided to pull the kids out of private school this year and home school. With all the uncertainty of what could happen during the school year we felt this was the best decision for our family. I am VERY nervous to take on the role of teacher! I am hoping this year is a positive ex...

I hope everything goes well over at your place for homeschooling!

link
Krysta
💃 Sassy
Threads: 1
Krysta
| 3 kids | 2 angel babies

14 days ago

Homeschooling through Connections Academy! They've been doing it for over 20 years, so I felt more comfortable that route than through the school district who is throwing it all together last minute.

link
Latest Threads
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 1 day ago
Adventure Book
Krysta | 14 days ago
Anything goes with Samantha Episode 22
Samantha | 14 days ago
Helping children prepare for loss...
Cora | 21 days ago
Thoughts on home schooling until schools open?
Samantha | 26 days ago
Categories
Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
MiClassic All mesh 2in1 Stationary&Rock Bassinet
Blooming Bath Lotus - Baby Bath
Gold Mirrors for Wall Pack of 3
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

You Go Glenn Coco!

All

covid 19 can suck it

6 1 0

All

i'm so tired of friendships that feel like a game. if you are my friend, be consistent.

0 8 2

All

I hate having to apologize for being depressed! Leave me alone let me do my shit my way!

0 5 0