Login Register
Home
Forum Podcast Confessions Amazon Shop

Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

What are the other dads and partners doing during the quarantine?

3 posts last post by GDad over 1 year ago

GDad
🧙 Magical
Threads: 3
GDad

over 1 year ago
Hey, anyone have any good ideas during this time, maybe some fun things to do with the kids and partner? I work from home already and I don't go out much, so this quarantine hasn't affected me in the ways it's affected other parents. Any other dads or partners share this same situation? Maybe it's a different situation? Has anyone had to go into the office and now is working from home full time - is it hard for anyone or maybe work has become easier? Since the kids are home, we've had a lot of time to spend together. I've been spending time with my son doing some coding and gaming. Since he's getting older we're able to connect on a deeper level, which is amazing. My oldest daughter is a bit younger than my son and we still enjoy spending time together. She's all about watching movies and playing games, we also squeeze in a game or 7 of UNO 😆. Seems like a new game every time, hah. My youngest daughter is almost 9 months old and it's amazing to see her grow and develop. She's getting so big and time is just flying by. Hopefully everyone is doing ok!
link

Samantha
🧛 Sparkly
Threads: 82
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

over 1 year ago
I read something that parents were creating at home "movie theaters" where you go to the dollar store buy a bunch of cheap candies then set up a "concession stand" and give the kids fake money they can buy candy and drinks. Then you set up a movie in the living room. Make it a whole experience. That would be a fun family night and a great way to have fun with kids.
link
GDad
🧙 Magical
Threads: 3
GDad

over 1 year ago
Samantha wrote
I read something that parents were creating at home "movie theaters" where you go to the dollar store buy a bunch of cheap candies then set up a "concession stand" and give the kids fake money they can buy candy and drinks. Then you set up a movie in the living room. Make it a whole experience. That...
That does sound like fun. Reminds of what they do in school with the mini concession stands on movie nights 🍿. I think the kids would like to pretend to purchase treats and popcorn. You could even print out fake money, I'm sure they would really like that.
link
Latest Posts
I really like it, even though I u
Amber | 3 mo ago
YAY what do you think so far!? I
Samantha | 3 mo ago
I usually look for recommended bo
Samantha | 3 mo ago
For example, I so attention to th
Nina Milert | 3 mo ago
Let me join someone who just got
Amber | 3 mo ago
Latest Threads
baby books
Amber | 3 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
My almost 2 year old screams when
Samantha | 4 mo ago
Baby food
Luca | 4 mo ago
parenting question
Amber | 4 mo ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
Hatch Baby Rest
Pregnancy Water Bottle
NUK Smooth Flow Anti-Colic Bottle, 10 Oz, 3 Pack
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

More Confessions

All

i don't think i'm cut out for this world. everything hurts my heart too much.

0 0 10

All

my kids have worn out my mom name...thinking of changing it to something else lol

7 0 0

All

i can't stop crying. i try so hard but am reminded over and over that i'm not enough and never will be.

0 0 9