Login Register
Home
Forum Podcast Confessions Amazon Shop Giveaways

Connect

Welcome to Your Parenting and Support Community

What are the other dads and partners doing during the quarantine?

3 posts last post by GDad 5 months ago

GDad
💤 Tired
Threads: 3
GDad

5 months ago
Hey, anyone have any good ideas during this time, maybe some fun things to do with the kids and partner? I work from home already and I don't go out much, so this quarantine hasn't affected me in the ways it's affected other parents. Any other dads or partners share this same situation? Maybe it's a different situation? Has anyone had to go into the office and now is working from home full time - is it hard for anyone or maybe work has become easier? Since the kids are home, we've had a lot of time to spend together. I've been spending time with my son doing some coding and gaming. Since he's getting older we're able to connect on a deeper level, which is amazing. My oldest daughter is a bit younger than my son and we still enjoy spending time together. She's all about watching movies and playing games, we also squeeze in a game or 7 of UNO 😆. Seems like a new game every time, hah. My youngest daughter is almost 9 months old and it's amazing to see her grow and develop. She's getting so big and time is just flying by. Hopefully everyone is doing ok!
link

Samantha
❤️ Loved
Threads: 64
Samantha
| 3 kids | 1 angel baby

5 months ago
I read something that parents were creating at home "movie theaters" where you go to the dollar store buy a bunch of cheap candies then set up a "concession stand" and give the kids fake money they can buy candy and drinks. Then you set up a movie in the living room. Make it a whole experience. That would be a fun family night and a great way to have fun with kids.
link
GDad
💤 Tired
Threads: 3
GDad

5 months ago
Samantha wrote
I read something that parents were creating at home "movie theaters" where you go to the dollar store buy a bunch of cheap candies then set up a "concession stand" and give the kids fake money they can buy candy and drinks. Then you set up a movie in the living room. Make it a whole experience. That...
That does sound like fun. Reminds of what they do in school with the mini concession stands on movie nights 🍿. I think the kids would like to pretend to purchase treats and popcorn. You could even print out fake money, I'm sure they would really like that.
link
Latest Posts
It’s on my maybe a place
Samantha | 14 hours ago
I lived there for a couple yea
Krysta | 14 hours ago
I have not seen ugly betty! Bu
Samantha | 16 hours ago
Right nothing like that in cen
Samantha | 1 day ago
We’re definitely in the
Krysta | 1 day ago
Latest Threads
Midnight Sun Book Chat!
Samantha | 7 days ago
Things NOT to say to a pregnant person
Samantha | 8 days ago
What is everyone watching on Hulu?
Samantha | 8 days ago
TV Show Suggestions
Krysta | 8 days ago
Anything goes with samantha Episode 23
Samantha | 9 days ago
Categories
General Chat Birth Months Getting Pregnant Pregnancy Baby's First Year Ages & Milestones Family Relationships Health & Self Help Birth Workers Samantha's Podcast Chat
Contact The Admin
Need help with something?
Contact The Admin

Amazon Shop
The paper kingdom by Helena Ku Rhee
Women's Short-Sleeve Waisted Maxi Dress
3PACK Full Bust Seamless Nursing Maternity Bras
Podcast
Podcast image
Listen Now

Giveaways
$25.00 Dutch Bros Gift card - Cryssi R. [Winner]
25-dutch-bros-gift-card
Enter the Giveaway!
You Go Glenn Coco!

All

covid 19 can suck it

8 1 0

All

covid is ruining my marriage.

0 0 5

All

i’m ready for this rona crap to be done with. let’s wrap this shit up!!!

2 6 0